DomPop stands for Domain Popularity, of Referring Domains.
- Directline.com – A UK Penguin victim got lost in spammy link networksLearn from a SEO and Backlink Audit. This is our 11th case study by LRT Certified Professional, Geraldine Edel. This analysis identifies why that drop in traffic happened and much more!
- Link Velocity and Link Velocity TrendsBuild Smarter SEO campaigns by looking at Link Velocity and Link Velocity Trends. These metrics can help you improve your SEO campaign strategy by showing you detailed link growth dynamics data. Knowing how many links are enough for your website, or when you have too many links, is important when planning an SEO campaign. Building too many backlinks over a short period may have a negative impact on your website’s rankings.
- Complete Backlink Audits - Only the Full Picture CountsWe are proud to present you our May product update that will help you save time while delivering high-quality work for your clients, for your company or, why not, for your own business. Read on and learn about all the improvements and large backlink profiles. We hope that you will enjoy it.
- Glossary: Link Velocity Trend
- LRT Power*Trust
LRT Power*Trust is an aggregate metric of LRT Power (similar to Google PageRank) and LRT Trust (similar to the Trust Rank patent).
LRT Power*Trust is measured on the scope of Root(...)
- Link DetoxLink Detox (DTOX) is software that automatically rates links based on automated rules we develop. In addition, we calculate and estimate the probable risk for your domain(...)
- NOFOLLOW Link Evaluation
The impact on NOFOLLOW links on search engine rankings and penalties is discussed controversially. Google published that such links would be completely ignored. We believe that(...)
- Link Detox Risk
What is DTOXRISK (or Link Detox Risk, Link DTOXRISK)?DTOXRISK is a numeric result of our software calculations. This numeric result is sometimes labeled with verbal(...)
- Link Detox RulesAll of the Link Detox rules are signals derived from the data analysis. All rules their own weight that contribute to the overall risk of a link. All of the Link Detox rules(...)