- New product website - back to https://www.linkresearchtools.com/.
- Product documentation and a couple support articles remain at https://smart.linkresearchtools.com/docs/ for now.
- Link Juice Recovery Tool (LJR) is now called Link Recover Tool with same shortcode LJR. Expect more improvements for the workflows around fixing redirects on existing or expired domains. very soon.
- New Link Simulator (SIM2) export
- LRT Superhero Ultra plans sunsetted. All larger plans are now LRT Enterprise plans, subject to custom dimensions and quotes.
- Improvements in Link Data Source collection and recrawling. (Code LCV2)
March 4, 2022
- Closed beta launch of URLinspector
January 19, 2022
- LRT Production Infrastructure migration
- Accessing 25 extra LRT Classic Tools from LRT Smart
- Quick Search for Link URLs and Anchor Texts
- Quick Backlink Checker
- New LRT Risk (Link Detox Risk Live metric in QBL2, the Quick Backlink Checker 2)
- New SEO Audit Reports in PDF
- Link Building Simulator (SIM2) improvements
- New link audit issues for “Dot Spam”
- New link audit issues for “Wallpapers Spam”
- Project Settings Dialogue
- On-demand recrawl in LRT Smart
- Data Freshness and Accuracy Reporting
- New Quarterly Plans
- Link Detox Boost +1000 Add on
- Annual Boost Credits
- Link Detox Boost Solo
- more details at https://smart.linkresearchtools.com/seo-tools/20210208-february-lrt-update
improved LRT Smart project wizard (usability improvements)
improved Link Simulator (SIM2) with tagging, review workflow, new global system saved filters and more usability improvements
improved navigation and switching between LRT Smart & Classic using all-new /smart subfolder
improved displaying of too many saved global and favorite filters
improved performance of source domains view
improved explanations of required Link Crawl Budget based on external & internal links count
improved Ahrefs & Semrush integration (backend, frontend follows)
added global saved filters for monitoring and quick access of the most recent changes
added admin debug tool to inspect freshness and accuracy metrics for LRT Smart link data sources (internal for now)
Example use case here
1/We are working to provide data quality stats for every backlink profile we setup.— Christoph C. Cemper 🇺🇦 🧡 SEO (@cemper) September 19, 2020
In this example you see how many unique links, domains and root domains the two additional API connections from Ahrefs and SEMrush contribute.
- Google Search Console outperforms... pic.twitter.com/OBNV3wi2Rl
- Complex filter slices improved.
- Every filter slice can become a tab now. Example here
Learn how to create a new tab from a link data filter— Christoph C. Cemper 🇺🇦 🧡 SEO (@cemper) December 20, 2019
for ongoing reuse
in 42 easy seconds.
Reuse the filter for
✅any domain you analyze
✅any filter you embed it into (yes, sub-filters!)
✅exports from tabs
✅soon: notifications and actions
How do you like that #SEO?
- Link Crawl Budget replaced Link Detox Credits.
- “February 12,2019”