Backlink Profile describes the combined backlinks to a website, in an abstract way.
People would say “I have this very strong link in my backlink profile”, without specifying which link, and why it was seen as strong.
Backlink Profile is often used to describe a specific view on all the known backlinks, or a slice of backlinks,
like for example
- A simple flat list of backlink source pages with anchor text (most popular)
- A histogram of all backlinks grouped by keyword class
- A histogram of all backlinks by link toxicitiy
- A pie-chart of backlinks referring domains grouped by hosting country origin
- A pie-chart of backlinks’ anchor text grouped by frequency of anchor text
- and many more.