Link Redirect Trace™ Online Training
You'll learn how to use the Link Redirect Trace to:
What is Link Redirect Trace?
The Link Redirect Trace browser extension shows you all steps in a website redirect conveniently as you browse a website. This includes all types of redirects, canonicals and robots.txt directives specified or supported by search engines like Google.
How Link Redirect Trace Extension helps you?
- detects every link redirect hop
- shows you the LRT Power*Trust per Link Redirect hop
- analyzes robots.txt for every hop
- analyzes HTML NoIndex, NoFollow per redirect hop
- analyzes the HTTP header X-Robots Noindex, Nofollow, NoArchive
- shows cookies set for each redirect hop – understand those affiliate ad links.
- ...and more
A few facts about Christoph C. Cemper
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- Author of Spaghetti Code
- Public Speaker and Trainer
- Entrepreneur since 2003
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 15 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- 15+ Years of experience in online marketing
as seen on
...and many more!