We’re working on improving LinkResearchTools for our customers. We know that rich link data is one of the reasons why customers love LinkResearchtools. That’s why we recently increased the number of found and analyzed links up to five times. The LinkResearchTools users get a lot more link data now. All existing plans get at least double the quota they had in the past plus more Link Detox credits.
Major Backend Release
We’ve been investing a lot of time and energy in improving the LinkResearchTools SEO toolkit for our users.
In December 2015, we silently launched a major backend release that:
- Increased the number of found and analyzed links up to five times.
- Doubled the value of every Link Detox credit.
- Increased various link limits - e.g. for the Quick Backlinks Tool (QBL) we’ve made a significant link limit increase in all plans.
With the "X-Mas release" we multiplied the value of each existing LinkResearchTools account overnight. We didn't want to be loud about it, as we needed to keep an eye on our system with the increased loads due to the much higher limits.
One thing is for sure; the LinkResearchTools users get a lot more link data now. All existing plans, therefore, get at least double the quota they had in the past.
The Superhero and Enterprise accounts benefit most from this upgrade, due to the maximum number of link sources.
With our price grandfathering policy, we honor all existing accounts. You will always keep the plan that you signed up for. The great news is that the old LinkResearchTools subscriptions are worth a lot more now.
For 2016, we will introduce a set of new plans that will replace the old ones. For those, we'll try to offer lower entry level prices but of course, also lower quotas.
We think that all our existing users will benefit greatly from this as well as all new users will be able to utilize the power of LRT at even lower entry level prices.
Here are some things that changed
There’s no need to decide if you want to analyze the www. and non-www. Version of a website. We now analyze both versions all the time, at no extra credit cost.
You now have a LOT more link data in all competitive research tools like for example:
- Competitive Landscape Analyzer (CLA)
- Competitive Link Detox (CDTOX)
- Common Backlinks Tool (CBLT)
- Missing Links Tool (MLT)
You also have more backlink data in other tools, for example, tools that help you look at one backlink profile only like Backlink Profiler (BLP) and Quick Backlinks (QBL).
Make sure you select the “Full mode” to get the full benefit.
3. The x1 to x5 multipliers in various tools are gone
Now, we always max out at 5x or higher. Instead of paying with five credits, you pay only one. How's that - a 500% increase?
4. We renamed the “Quick” mode to “Sample” mode
We found some users often only ran the "Quick" mode as it is convenient but
forgot to run the "full analysis," at all.
It was not just a quick mode, but is also sampling data, like any other SEO ad-hoc tool
out there that provides fast results.
You are not getting all the technology benefits of LRT in the sample mode, like:
- Recrawling all the links as the report is created
- Link Redirect Tracing
- A full check of all – current – stats for link status, server index ability, etc.
One KEY reason LinkResearchTools was built in the first place was to
provide accuracy and aggregation of 24 different link sources in the Superhero plan and
You don't get all that in the "Sample" mode. You need to select “Full Analysis” for that.
Long story short - "Sample" is a clearer name for the quick mode that trades accuracy vs. speed. "Full Analysis" is what you need to base decisions on.
What's coming up?
1. We are working on integrating an all new data source that will improve the number and quality of links that LRT finds once again - giving it another leap ahead.
2. We continue to optimize speed and volume quotas everywhere, and we're not even close to done yet. This means that LinkResearchTools will soon become even more powerful and faster.
3. We already showed a fresh design on www.linkresearchtools.com and the LRT toolkit, and there's more to come!
4. Completely new analysis modes and visualizations will be available soon. We're not giving away too much yet, stay tuned!
5. A completely new (fourth) generation of Link Detox.
In the last years, almost all SEO tools have implemented parts or all of our documented and transparent rules. Those were documented for our users, not for our competitors. Needless to say that some details that end-users don't need were left out, and you see that in cheap Link Detox knock-offs fairly quick.
What none of our competitors have and can make up is years of experience and data from 10000s of penalties that we analyzed since summer 2012. This database is a historical advantage that won't go away.
6. The Link Detox Algorithm will be a lot faster, and we have great ideas of what to do with all that power. Stay tuned!
Currently, we still have our old plan variants up, so if you want to lock in all the power of the grandfathered plans, then now is a good time to jump in.
Don't complain later please, we won't be offering those again once we have the new plan structure out, but you can keep your existing plans if you sign up now and will get all the benefits.