DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/x)Remote/Full Time
What we need
LRT is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer that loves DevOps and counts in Millions of Rows, Nanoseconds and Petabytes.
You bring years of experience in maintaining development environments and production systems for mass data processing. You want to use your deep understanding of IT system architecture, database and networking skills.
What you’ll do
- Improve our automated deployment and scaling.
- Analyze and improve system performance on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze, Specify, Design and Implement new data components and systems.
- Peer-review specifications, designs, code and tests.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering of automated development and production systems for mass data processing.
- Deep understanding of operating systems, database systems and networks fundamentals.
- Independently deal with and investigate infrastructure issues on live production systems including dealing with hardware problems and interact with datacenters
- Working experience with bare-metal servers.
- Participation in on-call.
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipeline development
- Strong experience with Linux, Networking, Databases, SQL
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
What makes a great candidate, is also
- Setup automatic systems to control infrastructure
- Understand the whole technology stack at all levels: from network and user-space code to OS internals and hardware
- Develop internal automation - monitoring, setup, statistics
- Experience in Golang, Rust or C++
- Experience with Fuzz Test, Crash Test and Performance Tests
You’ll love working with LRT because:
- The People. You will be working with some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind people in the software industry.
- The Culture. You will enjoy the diverse and unique culture. We are small and fast, not big and slow.
- The Challenges. There’s a always a new challenge.
- The Pay. We pay competitive and plan long term.