What we need
LRT is looking for a Backend Engineer that counts in Millions of Rows, Nanoseconds and Petabytes.
You bring years of experience in highly parallized mass data processing, and a deep understanding of IT system architecture, database and network skills combined with system level development in Golang, Rust or C++.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement backend systems from data model to APIs in Golang sprinkeld with some Rust and C++.
- Analyze, Specify, Design and Implement new data components and systems.
- Analyze and improve system performance on an ongoing basis.
- Peer-review specifications, designs, code and tests.
- Improve our automated deployment and scaling.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering for mass data processing.
- Deep understanding of operating systems, database systems and networks fundamentals.
- Working experience with bare-metal servers.
- Participation in on-call.
- Strong experience with Databases, SQL, Golang
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
What makes a great candidate, is also
- Experience in code generation and CI/CD pipeline development
- Experience with Fuzz Test, Crash Test and Performance Tests
- Experience in data modelling for database and APIs
You’ll love working with LRT because:
- The People. You will be working with some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind people in the software industry.
- The diverse and unique culture.
- There’s always a new challenge.
- The Pay. We pay competitive and plan long term.