See Power and Trust for any Page and Domain
Use the LRT Power*Trust Extension for accurate two-dimensional SEO metrics
Power*Trust Extension lets you
- See the Power and Trust of a domain
- See the Power and Trust of a page
- Spot a great link opportunities in a second
With this extension you
- Get real-time link power and trust data for free
- Use industry-leading two-dimensional link scoring
- Have the power of LinkResearchTools (LRT) at your fingertips
Accurate insights in real-time
- See the LRT Power, LRT Trust and LRT Power*Trust of the domain that you are on currently www.linkresearchtools.com here)
- See the LRT Power, LRT Trust and LRT Power*Trust of the currently visited page ( https://www.linkresearchtools.com/case-studies/link-building-techniques/ in this case )
- Count the number of total links and the total number of referring domains to the current domain
- Count the number of total links and the total number of referring domains to the current page. If you click on the radio button next to "PAGE" you can switch the toolbar icon to always show these page values first.
- Click on the small arrow next to "Want to know what it takes to audit and manage the backlink profile of this domain?" to open a quick estimation and suggestion of what a full audit of the domain would use. See below for a detailed and explained screenshot.
- Go to settings
- Click on the small arrow to open a quick estimation
- The link audit is always done based on the root domain, linkresearchtools.com in this example
- The total number of backlinks for the root domain linkresearchtools.com is 10 million links, as opposed to 6 million for only www.linkresearchtools.com - that's 4 million extra links to take into account, or 40% you would otherwise miss
- The recommended plan for this audit is the LRT Superhero Plus plan
- The total number of backlinks for the subdomain www.linkresearchtools.com is 6 million links
Options of the LRT Power*Trust Extension
Highlight No-Follow links on the page
Show metrics for the page that gets the link juice (rel-canonical target of the URL)
This means we follow the real target of the REL CANONICAL first and show you the Power*Trust metrics of that target page. While we suggest to enable this, it will slow down browsing a little bit.
Strip common URL tracking parameters for more accuracy
The commonly known web analytics tracking parameters will be stripped. This should give you better results for those websites that don't have a correct implementation of REL CANONICAL
Allow Google Analytics tracking
We track usage of the extension here anonymously for product improvements. Uncheck to opt-out.