Become a LRT Superstar with our advanced SEO trainings and certifications
LinkResearchTools Trainings and Certifications
Some of the advantages of having a LRT certification
- You get a highly visible title in the SEO world;
- You get free promotion thru all the LinkResearchTools channels;
- You receive LEADS for your business from thousands of readers;
- You understand how to get the most of LinkResearchTools;
- Your requests have priority in the LinkResearchTools Helpdesk;
- You will have networking opportunities with other LRT users, Christoph C. Cemper, and his team;
- You will get access to closed LRT Forums where you can interact with other LRT Certified SEO professionals.
Take Your SEO Knowledge One Step Further
Companies can go even one step further and reach the Certified LRT Agency level.
If you're already using LinkResearchTools, there's nothing that can keep you from becoming a successful LinkResearchTools Certified and getting deep SEO insights right from the founder of LinkResearchTools.
100% recommendations can't be wrong...
“After a year of working with LinkResearchTools, I decided to take the training to expand my knowledge. Now, I have a better idea of which reports to run in which situations. This is helping me maximize my link building time and making this time more productive.”
“Knowing Christoph quite a while now from conferences and seminars, I truly can say that he is one of the leading experts, when it comes to link marketing. His creative and sustainable strategies together with his tools form a powerful combination. He also is an expert in telling really funny jokes”
“10 hours are far away from beeing enough time for all you can learn about links. However, Cemper puts in this webinar all the information you can possibly get. Even more, explaining the possibilities one has using LinkResearchToolsl, he opens a wide horizon for setting up a new link research- and building strategy on your own. You can´t expect more from a webinar, but still you get even this: one-month free access to the LinkResearchTools. Great!”