Identify promising keywords in your niche
Find out who is ranking well for the keywords in your niche and determine new SEO opportunities.
You need the CKA for
- Finding out the number of backlinks to a domain that ranks well for specific keywords
- Evaluating the competition of a specific keyword
- Verifying a list of keywords and planning your link building strategy
- Recognizing potential anomalies, thereby finding easy to rank for keywords
Your benefits of using the CKA
- Perform multiple, automated Google queries without worrying about proxies
- Analyze up to 93 metrics for the top 10 results for up to 25 keywords
- Choose Google search engine by country and language
- Perform extensive pre-analysis of strongly competitive keywords
- Use special chart type called „heatmap“ to discover anomalies in the
link growth and/or in Google search results
You get these features
- Comprehensive heatmaps help you spot irregularities or deficiencies for each keyword
- Ignore domains by adding to a blacklist
- Detailed reports for chosen metrics
Comprehensive heatmaps help you spot irregularities or deficiencies for each keyword
The heatmap of the CKA shows an easy visualization of each keyword and its selected metrics. The different color strengths allow you to find possible irregularities or deficiencies in the rankings. If you hover over the positions, the respective top results are displayed.
You can choose to display various metrics via the heatmap, such as the overall number of wins, number of backlinks to the domain and of course all the Power and Trust details.
Ignore domains by adding to a blacklist
If your keywords are likely to give many results in sites that may be irrelevant to your search, you can choose to exclude them by using the Domain Blacklist feature in the Project Settings. For example you may choose to exclude Wikipedia for some searches.
Detailed reports for chosen metrics
The results table shows all the metrics you have chosen in detail. This table can be manipulated by filters so you can find the pages and domains that are of most interest to you.
Become one of 1,000s Success Stories