Competitive Keyword Analyzer (CKA)
Identify promising keywords in your niche
Find out who is ranking well for the keywords in your niche and determine new SEO opportunities.
What you can do
- Look at the backlinks of a domain that ranks well for a keyword
- Evaluate the keyword competition for a keyword
- Verify a list of keywords and plan your link building activities
- Recognize potential anomalies
- Get up to 97 metrics for the top 10 results for up to 25 keywords
- Choose Google search engine by country and language
- Perform competitive keyword analysis of strongly competitive keywords
- Discover anomalies in the link growth and Google search results
Check out the backlinks of a domain which already ranks well for specific keywords
The Competitive Keyword Analyzer (CKA) is only one of the 21 tools you can get in the LinkResearchtools off-page SEO toolkit.
How You Benefit From The Competitive Keyword Analyzer
The Competitive Keyword Analyzer is the starting point for working with all new clients. It analyzes up to 10 keywords that you specify and finds potentials. A heatmap helps you understand which keywords are profitable, but easy to achieve.
In keyword competition research, these keywords are often referred to as the ‘low hanging fruit’. If a new client sends you a list of hundreds of keywords that they found with their keyword research tools, you can use CKA to find out where to start. CKA is a keyword competition tool that will show you which keywords have achievable rankings.
Detailed Information about each Keyword and Position in CKA
For each keyword you can see the Top 10 Google results in your chosen Google search engine, for your country and language. The position on Google’s first page is displayed along with a host of optional metrics including Basic SEO stats, Link Velocity Trends, Authority Backlinks, Dmoz and Wiki Links, Social Votes and much more.
Why do you need to know detailed information about each keyword?
You need to understand what you need to do to rank number one for each of these keywords, so you can find out, for example:
- How many backlinks does the winner have?
- What Link Velocity Trend does the winner have?
- What kind of Deep Link Ratio does the winner have?
- How old is the winner’s domain?
- How many pages does the winner have that are indexed by Google?
- How many Facebook votes does the winner have?
Google has chosen to show 10 results on the first page so if you can ‘back engineer’ the details of these 10 sites you can learn how to rank for this keyword.
Find the Top 10 results for up to 25 Keywords (CKA)
The Top 10 results are the Top 10 results for up to 25 keywords from your selected Google search engine, for your selected country and for your selected language. You can use this information to find out:
- The relationship between good ranking and backlinks: how many backlinks does a domain have that ranks well for a keyword? Simply select the value from the winning selection and view its details.
- Keyword analysis: if you want a particular keyword to be ranked, evaluate in detail the competition for that keyword in advance.
- Find which keywords are the ‘low hanging fruit’: you can use the CKA to test 25 keywords and see which sites already rank for them on the first page of Google. The result is a heat map that easily allows you to identify which keywords are the quick wins.
- Determine anomalies: you want to find anomalies in your niche to design a link building plan.
- Verify keyword lists: you have received a list of keywords from your customers for which they want rankings. Where should you start?
- Recognize opportunities: you would like to evaluate the chances of your domain for a set of keywords.
Quick Video Tutorial For the Competitive Keyword Analyzer Tool (CKA)
Competitive Keyword Analyzer Tool Features
Comprehensive heatmaps help you spot irregularities or deficiencies for each keyword
The rules of SEO vary per search engine, market version, locale and even within a related keyword group. Therefore, thorough research is needed even for similar keywords in your niche.
The most striking feature of the CKA is the heatmap. The heatmap of the CKA shows an easy visualization of each keyword and its selected metrics. You can choose to display various metrics via the heatmap, such as the overall number of wins, number of backlinks to the domain and, of course, all the Power and Trust details. The different color strengths allow you to find possible irregularities or deficiencies in the rankings.
The Competitive Keyword Analyzer also provides you with a fully detailed results table. The table can display your chosen metrics for the top ranking ten websites for up to 10 keywords.
When starting out in a new niche or sub-niche, taking up a new client or just expanding your keyword set, the Competitive Keyword Analyzer is the first tool to use for competitive research.
Ignore domains by adding them to a blacklist
If your keywords are likely to give many results in sites that may be irrelevant to your search, you can choose to exclude them by using the Domain Blacklist feature in the Project Settings. For example, you may choose to exclude Wikipedia for some searches.
Detailed reports for chosen metrics
The results table shows all the metrics you have chosen in detail. This table can be manipulated by filters so you can find the pages and domains that are of most interest to you.
Find the Top 10 results for up to 25 keywords and outrank your competitors
Frequently Asked Questions About Link Detox
Our clients speak for LinkResearchTools
Eugen Platon | Head of Search at OLA Mobile
“I’ve used LinkResearchTools almost 1 year. During this time with the help of DTOX – Link Detox Tool and BOOST – Link Detox Boost we have removed at OLAMobile, a Google manual penalty in just 14 days. Amazing! LRT It’s a set of tools, that any professional SEO need to possess in his day-to-day toolbox set “
Maximilian Euler, Owner of Ayudo Online Marketing
“We love to work with LinkResearchTools. It’s our favorite software for link analysis. We also love the detox tool very much with all the rules which help us monitor the health of our clients link profiles. Keep up the great work guys!”
Marc Kenigsberg, Tradeopus
“We started using LRT for the Detox function after a negative SEO attack on our site. Not only was LRT instrumental in helping us clean up the links and recover the site but it has become critical to the way we do all of our marketing efforts. Most of our processes today are built around LRT and its tools and everything that we have learned from the LRT team. A must have tool for anyone serious about traffic”
Case Studies Featuring Link Detox
Competitive Domain Analysis allows you to compare your online competitors and reveal your strengths and weaknesses. In this article Tom Black shows how to use five of the LRT tools for Competitive Domain Analysis, including the use of CKA as a competitive keyword research too.
In this article, the Competitive Keyword Analyzer was used for keyword competition analysis to find quickly out who was now ranking for some of the top keywords that WilliamHill.com had just lost.
Evaluate the keyword competition for a keyword.