After months of hard work with our friends at Pitchbox, we’re proud to present the integration between Pitchbox and LinkResearchTools for Link Removal and Link Building Outreach.
Your Outreach Solution for Link Building and Bad Link Removal is LIVE
So you found really risky links you want to remove. Now what?
If your site has been manually or algorithmically penalized, Google expects you to contact the sources of those bad links to remove them. It can take a long time just to find the site’s contact information. Then Google wants to see proof of your outreach included in your disavow file.
What a nightmare.
SEOs have been asking us to build the perfect outreach solution. We certainly toyed with the idea. After all, our Contact Finder tool has been part of the answer for years.
But even when you find the site’s contact information, you need a sane way to contact the webmasters, easily request the removal of the link, and accurately track the progress.
You don’t have time for that.
That’s why we integrated Pitchbox into LinkResearchTools®
Christoph C. Cemper gives an introduction of the LinkResearchTools + Pitchbox Integration
The Perfect Outreach Solution Is Here
Right from LinkResearchTools and Link Detox®, you can use Pitchbox to easily contact webmasters or their colleagues for either link removal or to pitch your product, publication, or website to link to.
LRT provides all the link intelligence and market-leading technology with Link Detox, Link Detox Genesis® (our data-driven, organic algorithm), and the invaluable Link Detox Boost® technology to speed up recovery.
Now you can contact webmasters directly from Backlink Profiler (BLP) with a single click.
And all the other tools – like Missing Links Tool (MLT) – will integrate Pitchbox very soon.
It’s Easy to Set Up Campaigns!
- Email personalization for highly personalized messages – scripted logic included
- A contact finder that all Pitchbox competitors would love to have
- Many years of outreach legwork experience in one product
- Awesome charts and accurate reporting you and your boss will love!
- Templates available in the LRT Certified community
LinkResearchTools and Pitchbox are the Yin and Yang of Link Building and Bad Link Removal.
They’re an online marketer’s dream in a post-Penguin world.
Problem – Solution – Proof
Outreach has a few problems:
- How do you reach the right person?
- How do you sensibly stay in contact without annoying or spamming them?
- How do you coordinate your messages?
Don’t worry. We figured them out.
In LRT you will have custom outreach campaign drafting options for each of your clients.
We made sure it worked by performing outreaches to journalists and spam link network operators. We got spammy links removed and authoritative links built. We did it all.
That’s what 5 years of LRT power combined with 5 years of outreach campaigning can do for you.
How Pitchbox & LRT will help your outreach
Here’s are some interesting use cases how Pitchbox & LinkResearchTools will help you
- Reach out to get risky links removed from Link Detox
- Reach out to sites that link to your competitors with Link Research Tools Backlink Profiler (BLP)
- Reach out to convert mentions into links
- Reach out to reclaim deleted links
- Reach out to have link anchor texts changed
- Reach out to have destination URLs of links changed
- Reach out to have your other sites linked, too
- Reach out for broken link building
- Reach out to have your name/brand spelling fixed or linked
Some features you will LOVE
- One-Button WOW outreach from LRT to Pitchbox – send all your selected or filtered links to Pitchbox with just one click.
- Seamless and round-trip integration
- CEMPER Power*Trust™ in all campaigns in Pitchbox – it’s the first 3rd party app licensed to use our technology and data.
- Default templates to get you started with link removal – but millions of ways to fine-tune and optimize your campaign once you’re ready.
- Customizable mail setup wizards – tweak and send personal emails via your own or your client’s servers and domains.
- Social Recover to find hidden webmaster contact information.
- Multi-step campaign setup – create a sequence of highly personalized emails similar to auto-responders.
- Smart inbox management that stops any automation once your contacts respond – no more looking stupid.
- Thorough reporting on your campaign progress and the work of your personalizers.
- Email people for link removal and disavow links and domains in one step.
- Click-through from LRT to Pitchbox for every single link – never lose an opportunity.
- Live status reporting of Pitchbox progress in your LRT or Link Detox report.
- Live CEMPER Power*Trust metrics in Pitchbox for accurate outreach and prospecting.
- Custom campaign types to create LRT and Link Detox reports right from Pitchbox.
- Use CEMPER Power*Trust as quality metric filter all over Pitchbox!
Let me show you how easy and pleasing outreach with Pitchbox can be.
Quick Walkthrough of a Link Detox link removal campaign
LRT users get a get a special extended Pitchbox Trial account – just head to your account settings to claim your Pitchbox account.
Select the links you want to remove
Click the Outreach button and send all filtered URLs to Pitchbox
Define Campaign Name, select Project, select Email Account, and then Outreach with Pitchbox
See confirmation of URLs and disavow them right away – then continue in Pitchbox
Start your link removal outreach workflow in Pitchbox
Start your workflow in the campaign chart – just click on the “Personalize” bar.
Filter by DTOXRISK™ score, select your target, and Bypass Personalization
If you’re really short on time (who isn’t?), you can do a quick outreach by
- sorting by DTOXRISK™
- doing a quick review of the CEMPER Power*Trust™ as a double check
- selecting all opportunities
- click “Process Link Detox® Opportunities”
Watch e-mails move to the outbox and get e-mailed in multiple steps.
Of course, you could select ALL the websites hosting those ugly links to be outreached, but then the screenshot wouldn’t look so nice.
Watch the campaign run
By clicking on the SENT status you can review the e-mails in the outbox.
Watch the inbox management magic happen
There’s nothing cooler than getting people to reply and take action!
Of course, sometimes you might mail the wrong people. No worries! Pitchbox will automatically stop mailing them once you receive a reply.
Review Pitchbox Status right from Link Detox
Who can keep track of hundreds of links and campaigns? LRT & Pitchbox can!
Wherever you are in your report, you can always check the Pitchbox outreach status and click through to Pitchbox. That’s what we call deep integration. It’s faster, more efficient, and more accurate than importing or copying / pasting from Excel.
And there you go – awesome reports
Get started today
Good luck & great success with your campaigns!
- Do I need to buy a separate Pitchbox Account?
Yes, Pitchbox is an independent product, we only integrate into it. But LRT users get a get a special extended Pitchbox Trial account – just head to your account settings to claim it. You can create your Pitchbox account directly from LRT.
- Which LRT or Link Detox plans work with Pitchbox?
All Superhero and higher plans and all Link Detox Consultant and higher plans support Pitchbox integration.
- Do I need my own email account with Pitchbox?
Yes, it is recommended to setup own outreach email accounts to use for Pitchbox.
- How are campaigns in Pitchbox being used for Link Removal?
Make sure you do your prospecting and filtering ahead in Link Detox and then send it to Pitchbox for outreach. Some users tried to send single links to Pitchbox, but that’s not how it’s thought to be.