UPDATE: October 22, 2012
Google Penguin Update 3 report now available!
The 42 page case study is our most extensive report on a Google update EVER.
The Penguin 3 report is here: http://www.linkresearchtools.com/news/penguin-3-0/
Decrypting the factors for Penguin punishment
Have In-Content links lost their power?
Do you have sufficient good TitleRank™ links?
We are back with another piece of the Google Penguin puzzle!
It seems In-Content links lost their power to link-lists!
Link-Lists? Over in-content links?
Your links need great TitleRank™ That's for sure now!
See for yourself what my team and I have found!
Christoph C. Cemper
Share this infographic
Use this code to embedd the infographic on your own site
Free report with all details!
Get the full 15 page report with all the details
You can download a full 15 page reports that contains
- the sites that we analyzed
- how we used LRT Power™ and LRT Trust™ metrics
- how we used our brand new TitleRank™ metric
- how the link position effects the quality of a link
- what we found out about link lists
- how de-indexed links played a role or not
- which metrics decide between victory or defeat in Google Penguin
- full interpretation of many detail charts we created
- BONUS: downloadable Excel file with the 100 strongest link lists of the winners
- BONUS: 8 page report with the 7 deadly wrong interpretations of TitleRank™ (see below)
Free bonus report 7 deadly wrong interpretations of TitleRank™
Get the 8 page report fresh from the desk of Christoph
This report tells you the 7 different link type cases that you might misinterprent the new TitleRank metric.
Some examples you will read about
- The "Money Keyword" Blog link
- The Newspaper Link
- The "article marketing" replication
- and four more chapters about possibly wrong decisions on your link detox!
If you are serious about Link Detox for Penguin, you have to read it today!