Compare domains in seconds
Find the strongest links of a domain or page within seconds.
You need the Quick Domain Compare for
- Comparing your site with your competitors to find out why it may not be ranking so well
- Understanding the overall position at a glance, especially when immediate answers are required (e.g. during a phone conference with a client)
- Getting a quick overview of your market
- Making quick decisions about domain name purchases
- Deciding which domains should be selected for more detailed analysis
Your benefits of using QDC
- You get the results you’re looking for within seconds
- Allows for further analysis and launch of further reports such as QBL, BLP etc. from the tools dashboard
- Compare domains or top-level domains
- Find out how many keywords you rank for, compared to your competition
See all the important results in one table:
Further information can be found by clicking on some of the figures in the table
Number of keywords ranking
Clicking on this figure will show you the keywords that are ranking for each site. You can use this information to find keywords that you were not aware of. If you look at keywords that are ranking on the second page of Google, positions 11-20, you could easily find some keywords with high search volumes. It is likely that your competitors are not aware of these keywords. By optimizing for such keywords you could easily increase your own traffic, with minimal effort.
Domain Popularity, Backlinks to Domain, .EDU and .GOV Backlinks
By clicking the figures here, a QBL report will launch and create a report showing the backlinks.
At the bottom each column is the tools dashboard where you can launch further tools:
- For each domain any tool such as DTOX, QBL, SSPT and LJR can be started
- For all the domains a Juice Tool can be run as well as the competitive analysis tools CLA, CLV and CDTOX
Become one of 1,000s Success Stories