Find out about new backlinks as soon as they are discovered
Be notified whenever you or your competitors get new backlinks.
You need Link Alerts for
- Evaluating new links you and your competition acquire
- Building a history of your new links
- Re-instating links that have been dropped
- Monitoring for new problematic links during a manual penalty removal
Your benefits of using Link Alerts
- Get notified by e-mail when new links are found
- Very easy to set up
- Can be integrated with Google Analytics, Statcounter and Sistrix
- Notifications can be sent to multiple e-mail addresses
You get these features
- Use all the backlink sources you have
- E-mail notifications
- Quick overview of the new links
- Get all the important data about your new links
- Power use of Link Alerts during manual Google Penalty removal
Use all the backlink sources you have
Link Alerts can access the usual 24 different backlink sources that are used in the other tools. To make sure you have the maximum backlink data, you can also get more data from Google Analytics, Statcounter and Sistrix.
E-mail notifications are sent whenever new links are found. The e-mail contains a quick summary and then a link to your Link Alert report.
Quick overview display of results
The Link Alert histograms show all the usual metrics as you would expect. If this is your own site, you may wish to adjust the filter to look at only the [LinkNotFound] results. In this case the links were not found and you may wish to explore further and try and reinstate them.
You can of course set up Link Alerts for your competitors. If their links look like they could benefit you too, you could go after similar ones yourself.