How to analyze 1,000s of potential link sources
Import thousands of URLs and identify the strongest link potentials.
You need the Juice Tool for
- Analyzing large lists of URLs for link potentials
- Analyzing lists of used domains that are available to buy
- Checking the status of your own domains
- Finding SEO metrics from large lists of URLs or Domains
Your benefits of using JUICE
- Analyze up to 10,000 domains or URLs at a time
- Bulk analysis showing up to 93 SEO metrics
- Quickly spot domains with highest potential amongs 1000s results
- JUICE API available
You get these features
- Run Quick Analysis or Detailed Analysis
- Comprehensive histograms help you spot powerful domains
- Easy to read visualizations for chosen metrics
- Detailed reports for chosen metrics
Run Quick Analysis or Detailed Analysis
For JUICE results as fast as possible you can choose the Quick Analysis, but if you require a very detailed report, you can choose the Detail Analysis. These extra metrics include social votes and domain registrar details as well as Dmoz and Wiki links. There is even an option for Legacy Link Metrics which include Google PR and Majestic AC Rank. This option may be useful if you were planning on selling some domains to people who believe these metrics are important.
Comprehensive histograms help you spot powerful domains
You will get easy to read results for Power, Trust, number of backlinks, domain popularity and much more.
Displayed as histograms, it is easy to spot where the powerful domains and URLs are. This makes it very easy for you to decide where your link should be. Similarly, if you are looking at a huge list of expired domains, you can spot the better quality ones.
Easy to read visualizations for chosen metrics
Simple pie charts help you understand the results for the metrics you selected. The pie chart below visualizes the Country Popularity, IP Popularity and Class-C Popularity.
This pie charts give a great visualization to these metrics. For example when looking at Country Popularity, you can see at a glance if you are analyzing a large amount of links from a country that doesn’t fit with your niche. These would not be a good place for your links.
Detailed reports for chosen metrics
As with most of the tools, the results table gives access to every chosen metric.
Become one of 1,000s Success Stories