How to find the strongest pages and folders of any website
Recover surprising amounts of link juice after a website relaunch or an expired domain purchase at the push of a button.
You need SSPT for
- Making link building decisions
- Finding the perfect place for a guest post
- Optimizing your internal linking structure
- Finding the best places to run banner ads
Your benefits of using SSPT
- Shows you the strongest pages and folders of a site
- Provides useful metrics about every page
- Analyzes up to 1,000 pages of a domain
- The easiest LRT tool in the box!
You get these features
- Launch SSPT from a bookmarklet
- Find the strongest sub-pages and dig deeper
- Find the strongest sub-folders and perform further analysis
Launch SSPT from a bookmarklet
Many of the tools can be launched from a bookmarklet, such as QBL, BLP, JUICE and also SSPT. A bookmarklet for SSPT can transform casual internet browsing into a link building research experience. From the SSPT start page you can just drag the [SSPT] code to your browser’s bookmark toolbar and use it whenever you find an interesting site. The SSPT report will always start from the Top Domain and analyze the pages and sub-folders within it.
Find the strongest sub-pages and dig deeper
The Results Table shows the basic information for each page; URL, Title and Power*Trust. Each entry can then be expanded to reveal a tool dashboard. To dig deeper you can launch QBL, BLP etc. You may choose to run a DTOX just for that page if you want to check that it has a strong link profile.
Find the strongest sub-folders and perform further analysis
The strongest sub-folders are displayed along with their Power*Trust values. From this results table you can launch a BLP or a DTOX for your chosen folders.
Become one of 1,000s Success Stories