Are you missing out on some links that you really should have?
Find on-topic backlinks that your competitors have, but you don’t and pick the best for yourself.
You need the MLT for
- Finding link building opportunities
- Finding links that are important to your niche
- Discovering your competitors’ best common backlinks
- Automatically reaching out to create new backlinks
Your benefits of using MLT
- Analyze up to 10 domains to find common backlinks that you don’t have
- Analyze backlinks to a domain or page
- Allows you to exploit a little known link building tactic
- Run in Quick mode for fast results or Detail mode to see more metrics
- Get backlinks from 24 sources
You get these features
- Easy visualization of common backlinks that you don’t have
- Dive deeper into your link prospects
- Automate your link building outreach
Easy visualization of common backlinks that you don’t have
The histogram shows the common backlinks of your competition and groups them according to the strength of the commonality and the chosen metrics. You can switch between the tabs to see different metrics.
In the above example you can see that there are a reasonable amount of good link prospects with a Power*Trust of 8-12 and two with a super powerful Power*Trust > 36. You may decide to begin your link prospecting with these results first.
Dive deeper into your link prospects
The MLT displays the results in the familiar matrix format as used by the CBLT and the LJT. As usual clicking on a point in the matrix will launch a QBL, giving more detailed information about the backlinks.
The MLT is an excellent tool for spotting those opportunities that you have simply overlooked. You might, for example, see that everybody else is linked from feedburner.com, but you are not.
Automate your link building outreach
Thanks to the PitchBox integration, you can easily select a group of domains to reach out to and ask for a link. This is one of the easier link building opportunities, as you know that these domains already link to your competitors, so why not you?
Become one of 1,000s Success Stories