Are you building links too fast or too slow?
Compare your competitors with your own site and learn how to outrank them by doing just a little better.
You need the CLV for
- Planning link building strategies for seasonal niches or specific events
- Finding out when your competitors are doing special offers
- Learning about the link growth and velocity and discover why your competitors are ranking better than you
- Identifying and confirming a negative SEO attack
- Spotting link velocity spikes that could cause Google Penalties
Your benefits of using the CLV
- Analyze results for the last 30 days or the last 24 months
- Spot trends and spikes displayed in the results heatmap
- Perform further analysis with QBL, BLP, QDC, JUICE and CLA from the tools dashboard
- Results are grouped by different link types, text, image, redirect, NoFollow etc.
You get these features
Easy spotting of spikes and trends in your niche
The heatmap can display the trends of all linking pages, domain popularity, text links, image links, NoFollow links, deleted links, redirects and the sitewide ratio of links.
Spikes do happen naturally in certain cases, for example when you have special offers, competitions or big events in the media.
Unnatural spikes can be caused by careless SEO work or negative SEO attacks. As with most tools, this report can be set to re-run automatically either weekly or monthly.
If you are in a niche that has large traffic fluctuations or is very aggressive, having weekly CLV reports e-mailed to you may be a very good idea.
Easy retrieval of historical data
If you place your cursor in any part of the heatmap, a popup will give you detailed information about that period of time, for that domain. In the example above we can see that in January 2014 geeksquad.co.uk had a total of 19,913 linked pages. On these pages 19,855 text links, 66 image links and 9,887 NoFollow links were created. In this month 14,955 links were deleted and 8 redirects were created. The domain popularity shows that 35 linking domains were found during the month. The sitewide ratio is the number of backlinks to the domain (BLdom) vs. the number of linking domains (DomPop).
Become one of 1,000s Success Stories
LinkResearchTools are a must-have for all companies which do linkbuilding and link reduction”