Blend in with your competition, then do a little better and WIN!
Compare your competitors with your own site and learn how to outrank them.
You need the CLA for
- Understanding why your competitors rank on Google’s first page
- Understanding what kind of links Google expects to see in your niche
- Deeper competitive analysis of keywords taken from the CKA
- Finding those ‘magic link ratios’ for your niche, language, keyword and country
Your benefits of using the CLA
- Compare your site with up to 10 competitors
- Easy to read histograms for comparison with the average, top 5 and top 3 results
- Outreach of selected links via PitchBox integration
- Run quick mode for fast reports or detail mode to include extra metrics
You get these features
- Quick overview of key values for all domains
- Find those “magic ratios” to outrank your competitors
- Detailed reports for chosen metrics
Quick overview of key values for all domains
The Domain Statistics table gives a very quick overview of all the domains, with their Power and Trust values as well as the number of Referring Root Domains.
Find those “magic ratios” to outrank your competitors
This is where you can do competitive SEO on steroids. At a glance, you can see where your site, the orange one, is looking different to the darker green ones that are in the Top3 and Top5 positions.
In addition to the Power and Trust values, you can look at metrics like ratios of Brand/Compound/Money/Other links, NoFollow/Follow links, Text/Image links, Start Page Links/Deep Links, and many more. These are the ratios that often become problematic because misinformed SEOs get them wrong frequently. The CLA removes the guesswork from finding out why your competitors are doing well. By blending in with your competition and doing just a little better, you can push your way to the top without risking Google Penalties.
Detailed reports for chosen metrics
If you need to know even more about your niche you can run CLA in the Detail mode. Here you can choose from a large selection of metrics.
For example you might be in a niche that features celebrities or a TV show. In this case you and your competitors may well be attracting links from high authority sites like Dmoz and Wikipedia. It is also likely that social votes from Google+, Twitter and Facebook will be important too, so you should analyze them with CLA also.
Become one of 1,000s Success Stories