TitleRankTM - The Google Penguin Cure Metric
The TitleRank metric allows you to determine the ranking position in Google search results, based on the page title for each of your links. Non-ranking pages are not good link sources.
This metric helps you evaluate the quality of your links and supports your "clean-up actions". This metric already proved itself in several Penguin case studies as a clear indication of the respective “Losers” or “Winners”.
By measuring how well a linking page ranks, you can also derive its quality in Google.
Non-ranking pages are definitely not good link sources.
There are many SEOs out there who always wanted to automate this, and we developed the first tool on the market!
The TitleRank allows you to determine the position of the linking page title of the homepage in the Google search results.
This makes a lot of sense, especially in the light of the Google Penguin Update
The TitleRank metric describes how far up a linking page ranks in Google for its page title. If it ranks on a very high page number or does not rank at all, it's probably penalized.
You can use the TitleRank Metric when explaining to a client who doesn't believe a link they built on an 'authority site' eight years ago is no good now.
When you show them that the page on which they have a link doesn't rank on the first ten pages of Google for its own title, they will agree that the page has been penalized.
The Title Rank metrics are the following:
- TitleRank-home - Determines the position of the linking page title of the homepage in the Google search results.
- Title-home - Emits the linking page title of the home page.
If the titles of the linking pages rank are on a very high page number or don’t rank at all, it’s probably penalized. These additional metrics will increase your research and give you the ability to understand the ranking and quality of your links. Even better, LinkResearchTools supports you in “cleaning up”.
Make sure that you're using LinkResearchTools to its full potential!
Determine the ranking position in Google search results based on the page title for each of your links. Non-ranking pages can be the sign of a Google penalty.
Other unique LRT Technologies you might be interested in
- LRT Power*Trust - the Google PageRank replacement
- Dynamic Link Data Search and Link Filter Slices - be efficient
- Link Velocity and Link Velocity Trends - understand link growth with data
- Link Detox Risk (DTOXRISK) - scoring links fast to help your Link Risk Management
- TitleRank - the Penguin Cure Metric
- Link Detox Tune (DTOXTUNE) - tune your Link Detox algorithm
- Link Detox Genesis - machine learning algorithm powering Link Detox