How to do Link Audits Right - A Step-by-Step Guide
If you want your website to rank well and bring you business, you need to take care of your backlink profile. Now that Google Penguin 4.0 is part of Google’s algorithm, we recommend that you do a link audit every week if you want your website to do well in search.
If you’re wondering why you have to do a link audit in the first place, then you might want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you ever pay someone to build links for you?
- Did you hire a poorly qualified worker to take care of your website’s SEO?
- Did you buy some links without checking them?
- Do you know anything about negative SEO? Someone can send toxic links to your site anytime, and your rankings will drop.
That means your backlink profile carries a huge risk.
It could get a penalty any time. you could lose your traffic. Even 100%.
Can you afford to lose business because you’re held back by a spammy backlink profile?
Some companies, like Hertz, for example, did a full link audit and increased their organic traffic by a factor of five. Would you say no to all that extra organic traffic?
Extra traffic drives leads, it drives revenue. No business can afford to miss out on that and you should be no different.
Here's what you learn:
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- self-employed since 2003 working with links
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 14 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- years of experience in online marketing
- years of experience as a coach
as seen on
...and many more!