How Google Finds Unnatural Links to Your Website
Understand how to expose link selling networks in minutes.
Why would YOU want to identify link networks?
Google uses co-citations and co-linking analysis to identify link networks.
You need to be aware of your own link neighborhood and find out if you are associated with any popular link networks, which could actually damage your rankings.
From this eBook, you will learn exactly how that works and how you can do it.
Why it's important for you?
- You'll see if your website is part of a link network and get rid of those links, so you can prevent a Google penalty and a ranking drop.
- You can learn how to avoid link networks.
Christoph shows you how to detect link networks (no manual work included):
- take 5 potential link selling sites (suspects)
- automatically identify 10 potential link buyers
- automatically identify over 750 link selling sites or suspects
Reverse-engineering 750 link selling sites from 5 potentials is a piece of cake if you’re using LinkResearchTools® (LRT).
You will see EXACTLY how Christoph uncovers a huge link network in a few minutes.
Here's what you'll learn:
A few facts about the author Christoph C. Cemper
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- self-employed since 2003 working with links
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 14 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- years of experience in online marketing
- years of experience as a coach
as seen on
...and many more!