LinkResearchTools Trainings and Certifications
Check out our trainings and certifications
This basics training is recommended especially for new LinkResearchTools users but gives also a seasoned professional a fresh insight. Learn how to use LinkResearchTools for link analysis, link building, backlink audits, penalty recovery, link prospecting and competitive analysis.
If you would like to learn that little “extra” from Christoph C. Cemper, then take advantage of this opportunity.
Requirements of becoming an LRT Associate
- Full attendance of online training
- OR 12 months sub-user experience with LRT
- Successful completion of “LRT Associate” online exam
This training includes a personal two-day training with Christoph C. Cemper in which you dive deep into the tools and learn about the possibilities and power of each of them. You will get an hands-on homework to put your new skills into practice.
This intensive training is included unlimited for free for all team members of Agency and Brand plans.
Requirements for becoming an LRT Certified Professional
- Completion of the LRT Associate training
- Two-day training with Christoph C. Cemper in Vienna
- Successfully completed homework
- LRT Superhero Startup plan or higher plans
The LRT Certified Xpert is the ultimate knowledge level to achieve in our training curriculum for you personally. To achieve this level requires a lot of work, but it also comes with a lot of benefits.
Based on your LRT Certified Professional Training you will write a detailed case study on a certain topic how you work with LinkResearchTools.
Requirements for becoming an LRT Certified Xpert
- Completion of LRT Associate and Professional Training
- Write 1 thoroughly researched and highly detailed case study (based on your LRT Certified Professional training). The assignment will need to be approved by Christoph C. Cemper and will be published
- LRT Superhero Startup plan or higher plans
As an LRT Certified Agency, you have at least one LRT Certified Professional working at your agency that guarantees competent and up-to-date SEO and Link Audit services for your clients.
The LRT Certified Agency is the only certification level for marketing your company brand. All the other certifications are personal certifications not legible for use on agency websites, marketing material, etc.
Requirements for becoming an LRT Certified Agency
- Minimum of one LRT Certified Professional
- Full understanding of the tools and correct usage of it (every three months an account audit will be done to review the level of quality)
- Agency Assessment and signing the LRT Certified Agency Contract
- LRT Agency plan for one year or longer
Getting Started With the LinkResearchTools® (LRT) Certification Program
Some of the advantages of having an LRT certification
- You get a highly visible title in the SEO world;
- You get free promotion thru all the LinkResearchTools channels;
- You receive LEADS for your business from thousands of readers;
- You understand how to get the most out of LinkResearchTools;
- Your requests have priority in the LinkResearchTools Helpdesk;
- You will have networking opportunities with other LRT users, Christoph C. Cemper, and his team;
- You will get access to closed LRT Forums where you can interact with other LRT Certified SEO professionals.
Earn a highly-acknowledged SEO title and our fabulously artful LRT Certificate
“LinkResearchTools has been an incredibly important tool at Geek Powered Studios since 2013. So much so, we’ve started making it a requirement, at around month 3-6, for employees to become LRT Associate certified. It’s incredibly useful for learning how to better use the tool and become a better digital-marketer / link builder!”
“Knowing Christoph quite a while now from conferences and seminars, I truly can say that he is one of the leading experts, when it comes to link marketing. His creative and sustainable strategies together with his tools form a powerful combination. He also is an expert in telling really funny jokes”
“10 hours are far away from beeing enough time for all you can learn about links. However, Cemper puts in this webinar all the information you can possibly get. Even more, explaining the possibilities one has using LinkResearchToolsl, he opens a wide horizon for setting up a new link research- and building strategy on your own. You can´t expect more from a webinar, but still you get even this: one-month free access to the LinkResearchTools. Great!”