Now go on and search for something using Google, Bing or Yandex.
To activate the Toolbar, you need to click on the toolbar icon in your browser. If it’ doesn’t show up in your search results, try to refresh the page!
You will also see the Link Research SEO toolbar on every page you browse. You can switch it off for certain domains if you want.
Here’s what you can do with it:
- See the Power and Trust of a domain or a page
- Discover great places to get links from
- See how successful a page is on social media
- Understand user engagement
- See the number of Keyword Rankings
- Spot drastic link growth trends
- See the number of backlinks a page has
Powerful SEO metrics you get for every search result:
- LRT Power*Trust for domains
- LRT Power*Trust for pages
- Buzz – social media signals
- Impact – long-term user engagement metrics
- Keyword Ranking
- Link Velocity Trends
- Number of Backlinks
FREE for a limited time 100% discount from the €99 Original Price
We’ve put together an online training series about the Link Research SEO Toolbar to help you make the most of all the metrics and features included in it.
Enjoy and learn!
Here are some unique LRT Technologies you should know about:
- LRT Power*Trust – the Google PageRank replacement
- Dynamic Link Data Search and Link Filter Slices – be efficient
- Link Velocity and Link Velocity Trends – understand link growth with data
- Link Detox Risk (DTOXRISK) – scoring links fast to help your Link Risk Management
- Link Redirect Trace – get information about all the hops of the URL that redirected to your domain or page.
- TitleRank – the Google Penguin cure metric
- Link Detox Tune (DTOXTUNE) – tune your Link Detox algorithm
- Link Detox Genesis – machine learning algorithm powering Link Detox
- Keyword Intelligence – keyword classification that helps improve the accuracy of your reports.