You can learn everything about redirects with our online training.
Secure your FREE training seat TODAY.
FREE today (list price €99) FREE today ($99 list price)
WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MAIL YOU NEED TO CLICK ON.
You can always unsubscribe.
Do you know if your links and, in particular, your redirects pass link juice?
This question has been unanswered for quite a while. That was the reason we added this logic to our toolkit in 2012. This functionality allows you to track your link redirects through several levels and also provides information about the structure of the redirect chain.
Are your redirects SEO-friendly?
Using the Link Redirect Trace, you can easily check whether your redirects are SEO-technically good and if they inherit link juice or not.
If the link redirect trace contains a 302 redirect or a meta refresh, you can quickly spot that and change your redirects to SEO-friendly redirects. In that way, you will gain more link juice.
Other unique LRT Technologies you might be interested in
- LRT Power*Trust – the Google PageRank replacement
- Dynamic Link Data Search and Link Filter Slices – be efficient
- Link Velocity and Link Velocity Trends – understand link growth with data
- Link Detox Risk (DTOXRISK) – scoring links fast to help your Link Risk Management
- Link Redirect Trace – get information about all the hops of the URL that redirected to your domain or page.
- TitleRank – the Google Penguin cure metric
- Link Detox Tune (DTOXTUNE) – tune your Link Detox algorithm
- Link Detox Genesis – machine learning algorithm powering Link Detox
- Keyword Intelligence – keyword classification that helps improve the accuracy of your reports.