Link Research SEO Toolbar - Quick Start
With the Link Research SEO Toolbar, you can customize your searches in Google, Bing and Yandex.
It allows you to sort the Search Engine results by:
- the number of keyword rankings a website has
- domain and page LRT Power*Trust value
- the number of backlinks acquired or lost (Link Velocity Trends)
- social media popularity (Buzz)
- long-term user engagement (Impact)
Apart from using it as a SERP overlay, you can also see the toolbar with all these SEO metrics on every page you browse. There is more than one template for it and you can drag and drop it wherever you want in your browser window.
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- self-employed since 2003 working with links
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 14 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- years of experience in online marketing
- years of experience as a coach
as seen on
...and many more!