Thank you for your interest in the LRT Certification Program
This is a unique opportunity for you to grow on a professional level by getting (or retaining) a highly visible qualification in the SEO world. It's also a good chance for you to promote your name and your brand.
All our LRT Certified Professionals earned this qualification after they shared unique stories with us, presenting complex methodologies that turned out to be very useful not only to the LinkResearchTools users but to the entire SEO community.
To name but a few:
Google Penalty and Negative SEO Attack WOW Recovery
How to Create a Google-Penalty-Proof Website with LRT
Penguin 3.0 – last minute recovery
Expedia.com: FULL deep-dive into Unnatural Travel Link Schemes
Tradebit – A Penguin Recovery Case Study
Your story could be just one of them!
Consider writing a great case study to be published on linkresearchtools.com. You can show everybody a particular method in using our tools which gives excellent results.
The case study should show unique and interesting ways in which you are using LinkResearchTools. Link Audits, Disavow File Audits, Penalty Recoveries, Link Opportunity Audits, Competitive Analysis, Link Risk Management just to name a few. You can include text, screenshots, and videos.
What will you get in return?
- The chance to work with me and the LinkResearchTools team;
- Access to our closed group of Certified Professionals similar to the LRT Associate forum, but exclusive to the Certified Professionals only;
- The spotlight and your own place on the LinkResearchTools blog;
- Naturally-earned Do-Follow links;
- A rush of traffic and leads from the exposure of your name and brand;
- A chance to be the first to try out our new products and cool product updates;
- A place reserved in all the LRT Certified events;
- Fastest direct access to highly experienced experts in the Certifieds forum;
- The first milestone to Certified LRT Xpert and Certified LRT Agency.
Having said this, if you have a great case study you would like to share, get in touch with us.
Send the subject and a brief description (preferably in a Word document) of the case study you are planning to write.
Please note that to become a certified LRT Professional (and for higher certification)
Once we agree on the story, here are the technical guidelines so you can start writing your case study.:
Follow these instructions carefully:
1. Download the case study Word doc template
- Save the case study with an appropriate file name: e.g., linkresearchtools-do-seo-right-20140731.docx
2. Write the case study in the Word .doc word template.
- List your assumptions based on overview analysis of the website.
- Research the website using the LRT tools and approved SEO research tools.
- Draw conclusions based on your findings.
- Write a compelling and interesting introduction and conclusion.
- Revise your case study to be concise. The Hemingway app can help.
- Check your spelling (use spell check in Word AND manually proofread what you've written). You can also use the Grammarly plugin for Word.