- Simulate links in bulk
- Find the best value links with lowest risk
- Avoid getting a penalty by careful selection
- Become exclusive partner with the best link donors
- Power to do your due diligance in the lab first
- Industry-leading measure which link is good and which is bad for your rankings
- Unfair advantage in link building, link buying and outreach
- Laser targeted precision in link acquisition
LinkResearchTools (LRT) allows you to see the impact a link will have on your backlink profile in the future.
Therefore we call our Link Simulation mode (or LORT in the classic app) also the Time Machine for Links. Simulating the risk a potential link will have on your backlink profile is possible, because LRT's DTOXRISK metric analyzes links as connections from Source to Target, and doesn't just look at the source page like other tools or metrics.
The Link Simulator (also known as LORT) is a system our users enjoy 2014, and some of the most successful customers in highly competitive industries swear by it, run their whole SEO operation around it.
You can upload a list of links to the product and calculate the potential impact within seconds.
If the overall Link Detox Risk (DTOXRISK) is below the calibrated 1000, the you should be good to go.
Simulate Disavow File
It is also possible to do
- competitive research on competitor backlink profiles
- simulate the competitors' disavow file
- simulate the links that you are missing, i.e. should be building
Build a habit to finding Link Gaps and building powerful and healthy links.
Of course if you have a link gap, and those links are highly toxic, then it's better to not build them - they are hurting your competitors probably. So don't blindly fill the link gap - make sure you only build low risk links.
The risk of a link risk as measured by Link Detox Risk (DTOXRISK) is calculated for every link automatically in Link Detox Smart and LinkResearchTools Smart and also includes measurements of highly toxic signals like - known Negative SEO Keywords
- known Negative SEO URL Patterns
- known Negative SEO Redirect Patterns
- known Negative SEO Rel Canonical Patterns
- Spam Examples by Google
- Weighted and Filtered User Ratings
Time is your most precious asset. Christoph C. Cemper - founder of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
Avoid a Google Penalty
Don't wait for a Google Penalty to hit your website. You will lose traffic and you will lose your business.
By looking at the Link Detox Risk score, you can detect bad links fast and clean them before your rankings drop.
With the new Link Crawl Budget system replacing the old LRT Credits, we are able to cut the costs of simulating links dramatically by a magnitude of thousands. Every link you look at in the future can easily be simulated with maximum precision at a cost of aprox. 0.0002 EUR/USD. All you need is a fully crawled and audited backlink profile in our system as base line.