Google Penguin 3.0 launched
We highly recommend to cleanup your backlink profile today with Link Detox and also use Link Detox Boost to make sure that Google has found and processed all your link removals and disavows.
If you are looking for an extensive training tutorial in SEO, link building and competitive research, we do offer that too.
Upcoming Training Webinars
Make sure you join the next “Getting Started with LinkResearchTools” tutorial!
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna)
Learn all about the new Round-Trip Google Disavow support in Link Detox and other new features in LinkResearchTools like the Google Author analysis in LinkResearchTools.
16 Tools in 105 minutes – Live Recording April 16 2012
WARNING: This video is more than 100 minutes long, so please set aside some time to enjoy this webinar to its fullest.
This all new webinar gives you a fresh introduction to the LinkResearchTools and its 16 tools, including all the new competitive tools for link velocity and link growth, competitive keyword analyzer and more.
If you would like to learn that little “extra” from Christoph C. Cemper better this webinar.
This webinar is good for both seasoned and new users to get an overview and learn from examples.
The following questions will be answered:
- What’s the market situation in my niche?
- Does my competition differ from me?
- How am I able to evaluate particularly good or bad links?
- Which links power my competition?
- How am I able to benefit from good links of my competitors?
- How to build the good links to outrank your competition?
- How do I monitor the link growth of my competitors at a glance?
This 105 minutes intensive workshop is for:
- Anybody who wants to step out of the SEO-darkness
- Link builders who are looking for more quality links
- Webmasters who are regularly analyzing their own and other sites
- Domainers who are examining and optimizing the SEO values of their portfolio
The following topics are covered:
- Using all Tools within the LinkResearchTools suite
- Practical examples for all the methods described
Hear our happy customers what they say about the webinar
It was exciting to get introduced to tools that have never been in focus like that before. The tools are great and the webinar is a perfect opportunity for further progress.
Stephan B., Cologne, Germany
Kudos! The webinar was absolutely fantastic. Of course you are the one who knows your tools the best and therefore you are the best when it comes to explain particular metrics and alterations. Mixed with your longstanding expertise it happened to be an absolutely privilege to 'absorb' every single sentence of yours.
Ringo Dühmke, Owner of surf-stick.net
GET the Presentation
the uncut live Recording
Live Recording of QBL Webinar of Dec 15
This is the live recording of the “QBL the Yahoo Site Explorer replacement” training webinarfrom Dec 15 2011.
This tutorial shows how to use the Quick Backlinks tool (QBL) as well as the BLP (Backlink Profiler) and the Juice™ Tool.
With only 30 minutes this tutorial is a good start into the webinar training series for new users.
Live Recording of Webinar of June 16
This is the live recording of the “Quick Introduction to LinkResearchTools” tutorial from Jun 16.
WARNING: This training video is one hour long, so please set aside some time to really dive into the toolkit.
This is the live recording of the webinar
“Quick Introduction to the LinkResearchTools”
held on Jun 16.
What is covered:
- Using the Competitive Landscape Analyzer
- Using the Backlink Profiler
- Using the Common Back Links Tool – “Hub Finder”
- Using the Link Juice Thief – “Authority Finder”
- Using the Juice™ Tool
- Using the Strongest Subpage Tool
- Using the Link Juice Recovery Tool
- Using the Missing Link Tools
- Using the SERP Research Tool and Contact Finder
- Using the Link Alerts
- PLUS: tons and tons of questions from the audience of 96 people.
We hope you enjoy it and will join our next webinar.
UPDATE: Live Recording of special training seminar from Jul 11 2011
This 3rd training webinar was held in English and covers the JUICE, CBLT, SERP and CLA tool
as well as serveral uses of the Google +1 and Page Speed features, among many others.
In this video, altough 1 hour long, we tried to speak slower and cover more detail, but only for 4 of the 10 tools.