LinkResearchTools® Superhero SEO Card
Prepare yourself to reach another SEO dimension.
574 pages of eBooks
2,220 minutes of SEO training
49 SEO Case Studies
3,004 minutes of audio & visual material
What you have on the LRT Superhero SEO Card
(take your time, the list is long)
1. LinkResearchTools Associate Training €297$297)
1.1 Why join the LRT Certified Program?
1.2 Link Analysis
1.3 Link Audit
1.4 Link Quality Checks
1.5 Competitor analysis
1.6 Backlink Monitoring
1.7 Link Prospecting
1.8 LinkResearchTools Browser Extensions
2. Cemper’s LinkResearchTools Hour Webinar Series (6 Videos and 6 Keynotes) €149$149)
2.1 Competitive Research I
2.2 Competitive Research II
2.3 How to get the most of LinkResearchTools
2.4 Google Algorithmic Penalties and how to fix them
2.5 Smart Link Disavows
2.6 Link Building Essentials
3. 14 Influencers on Cemper’s Link Building & SEO Podcast Interview Series (in English) €299$299)
4. LinkResearchTools SEO Case Study Archive (47 Case Studies) €1999$1999)
- Penguin Update - Run Baby, RUN!
- Hvy.com SEO Backlink Case Study about Penguin 2.1 Victim
- Interflora Penalty - a Deep Dive into Bad Links
- Interflora Google Penalty lifted
- Penguin Victim Home24.de
- Auxmoney.com Makes a Poor SEO Investement...and Loses It
- Did a Mystery Google Penalty Pop Protectyourbubble.com
- Penguin Punishes Health Site for Unhealthy Backlinks and 37 more case studies.
5. How HERTZ® increased their transaction volume by 714% with LinkResearchTools and RBBi €399$399)
No one clicks on the second page of Google Search Results, do you?
RBBi is one of the largest agencies in the MENA region and tackled the challenge of increasing Hertz Middle East online visibility to drive more conversions.
Their objective was to improve rankings and visibility for hertz.ae and maximize the conversions on “car rental” searches on Google. You can imagine that there is strong competition for that keyword.
One of the major challenges that they had at the beginning after they have done their initial audits is a highly toxic link profile due to bad practice link building.
They used LinkResearchTools and they did not only increase the Hertz Middle East online visibility but uplifted the revenue by 607%.
Learn more about the amazing success story behind the campaign that RBBi did for Hertz.
6. (2012 - August) How to Find Unnatural Links Case Study €499$499)
Google uses co-citations and co-linking analysis to identify link networks.
You need to be aware of your own link neighborhood and find out if you are associated with any popular link networks, which could actually damage your rankings.
From this eBook, you will learn exactly how that works and how you can do it.
Why it's important for you?
- You'll see if your website is part of a link network and get rid of those links, so you can prevent a Google penalty and a ranking drop.
- You can learn how to avoid link networks.
Learn more about finding unnatural links and why you need it.
7. Brighton SEO Link Analysis Training €399$399)
7.1 Link Building Introduction
7.2 Not all Links are equal
7.3 Google Penguin Changed SEO
7.4 Audit Your Full Backlink Profile
7.5 Not All Redirects are Equal
7.6 Redirects Pass Link Penalties
7.7 Good Old Links
7.8 The Best Links
7.9 7 Golden Rules of Link Building
7.10 Important SEO metrics
7.11 The Basics of Link Analysis
7.12 Google Penalties
7.13 Link Risk Management
7.14 Competitor Research
7.15 Indirect Link Building
7.16 Content Marketing
8. Top 10 SEO Mistakes to Avoid (Video & Keynote) €99$99)
No matter if you’re doing SEO for a huge brand or a small website, you need to be aware of the SEO mistakes you need to avoid.
If you want your website to rank well in the search results, if you want to get more traffic from the search engines, and more money in your bank account, there are some SEO mistakes that you should never do.
In the "Top 10 SEO mistakes" video, Christoph points out the most dangerous mistakes that you can do in SEO and how to avoid or fix them.
10. 14 Influencers on Cemper’s Link Building & SEO Podcast Interview Series (in German) €299$299)
11. Ask the Pro Video with Grant Cardone & Christoph C. Cemper (10 video series) €272$272)
There are a lot of articles and trainings about different ways to increase your organic traffic.
Still, you should only take advice from a PRO.
Christoph C. Cemper reveals the secret of Internet traffic in Ask the Pro with Grant Cardone
The "Ask the Pro" video series will reveal the secret to great rankings and higher online revenue.
Don't miss these unique tips!
12. Link Building Secret of the Masters Podcast with Stephan Spencer & Christoph C. Cemper €100$100)
One of the tricky (and frustrating) things about SEO is that once you’re penalized by Google, it can be hard to recover.
This is particularly true for manual penalties, as opposed to algorithmic penalties. And, as if that in itself weren’t stressful enough, there’s an added stress or in the fact that Google has a history of penalizing retroactively.
Christoph chats with Stephan Spencer about analyzing your link profile, the important differences between 302 and 301 redirects, Google penalties, and much more.
13. How to create a powerful PBN with LinkResearchTools (LRT) €496$496)
Learn how to find high quality, used domains and recover their power and trust.
Though Google frowns on using Private Blog Networks to build links to your Money sites, PBNs still work. Just don’t get caught using them.
Instead of wasting hours of your life trying to find high-quality domains for your PBN, automate it.
This guide is a lifesaver for helping SEOs quickly find thousands of used domains for sale, easily finding their Power*Trust, and testing their value for your PBN.
Bonus: Plus, I even include my DTOXTUNE™ code so you're only testing the right things. The hard work is practically done for you!
Offer valid only for a limited time:
€7999$7999 (the price of the LinkResearchTools Superhero SEO card - USB)
including lifetime access to the LinkResearchTools Superhero SEO Card online library worth €3599$3599
A few facts about Christoph C. Cemper - the creator of the Super SEO Card
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- self-employed since 2003 working with links
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 14 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- years of experience in online marketing
- years of experience as a coach
Christoph C. Cemper - as seen on:
...and many more!