Spam examples given by Google explained
- Google gives spam examples. Christoph C. Cemper explains them for you.-
In this eBook, we present examples of links that Google doesn't like and we explain them in detail.
What does Google deem as Spam anyway? We've put together a white paper explaining 9 link spam examples given by Google, where we explain them in more detail for you. The last thing you want is to build links that Google considers spam.
By reading this eBook, you will gain an understanding of what Google is looking for and you'll be able to protect your website against these spammy tactics.
Some of the things you'll learn:
- How hurtful spam links look like
- How they violate the Google guidelines
- Where those links were placed
- Why those spam links are bad
- and much more...
A few facts about the author Christoph C. Cemper
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- self-employed since 2003 working with links
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 14 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- years of experience in online marketing
- years of experience as a coach
Christoph C. Cemper - as seen on:
...and many more!