7 Golden Rules of Link Building
Build links that increase your website's traffic and conversion rates.
Learn how to build links that boost your rankings
Build links that increase your website's traffic and conversion rates!
Find out what kind of links help you achieve online success.
You need to focus on building high-quality, low-risk links.
Low-quality links are risky and will affect your website's rankings.
Build links that create value for both your users and the Web.
That's what great link building is all about.
Christoph C. Cemper wrote his 7 Golden Rules of Link Building.
Based on years of experience working with links.
In this eBook, you'll find everything you need to know about link building.ing links
A link that’s good for a website, can be bad for another one
As obvious as it may seem, links really are not all the same. For example, you should avoid building a link that is:
- On a page that is not indexed by Google.
- On a page of a weak domain
- On a domain with a penalty
- On a domain that is associated with a bad neighborhood
- On a spammy directory
- On a page with a massive number of outgoing links
- On a domain that is part of a link network
Here's what you'll learn:
You're missing out big-time if you're not paying attention to your links.
And you're missing out even more if you're not building links according to the rules.
A few facts about the author Christoph C. Cemper
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- self-employed since 2003 working with links
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 14 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- years of experience in online marketing
- years of experience as a coach
Christoph C. Cemper - as seen on:
...and many more!