How Hertz Middle East increased their transaction volume by 714% with LinkResearchTools® and RBBi
Increase your revenue 6x with this simple trick.
A Success Story by RBBi
Everyone wants the same – to make more money.
You achieve that by improving your organic rankings and visibility of the brand.
No one clicks on the second page of Google Search Results, do you?
RBBi is one of the largest agencies in the MENA region and tackled the challenge of increasing Hertz Middle East online visibility to drive more conversions.
Their objective was to improve rankings and visibility for hertz.ae and maximize the conversions on “car rental” searches on Google. You can imagine that there is strong competition for that keyword.
One of the major challenges that they had at the beginning after they have done their initial audits is a highly toxic link profile due to bad practice link building.
They used LinkResearchTools and they did not only increase the Hertz Middle East online visibility but uplifted the revenue by 607%.
Get the case study now and learn how they did it.
Here's what you get:
A few facts about the author Christoph C. Cemper
- Founder of LinkResearchTools and creator of Link Detox
- self-employed since 2003 working with links
- 122.640 hours of experience with links and SEO
- or 14 years of getting up every morning to work with links
- spoken on 312 conferences about links
- 152 public trainings about links since 2007
- Mastermind of LinkResearchTools (LRT)
- Ongoing SEO-experiments and tests
- years of experience in online marketing
- years of experience as a coach
Christoph C. Cemper - as seen on:
...and many more!