Here's Where You Can Meet Christoph C. Cemper
Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Training: Link Audit with LinkResearchTools
There are two important factors for the Google Ranking – Link and Content. Linkbuilding can sometimes feel like a big mystery. Done properly, health is maintained and restored. Do it wrong, and the results can be disastrous and can lead to dramatic drops in Ranking.
This training will introduce you to basics of links, link analysis and the many different use cases and strategies that can be a lifesaver, timesaver or money maker for you.
Friday, April 7, 2017 at TBC
5 Years of Google Penguin
After April 2012, Google Penguin changed the way we do SEO and link building. Even more changes came with the last update which made Penguin 4.0 part of Google’s Core Algorithm.
This session will give you unique insights on:
- how SEO strategies change with the Real-Time Google Penguin;
- why links are important and why link risk management is vital for online businesses;
- why you should not wait for Google to re-crawl your links;
- how to diagnose websites that have partial Penguin penalties;
- how to find and build great links that will help boost your rankings.
LinkResearchTools is one of the main sponsors of the SEOktoberfest Charity BBQ and also has the last ticket to SEOktoberfest.
You can join the challenge and win the last ticket to SEOktoberfest here: http://www.linkresearchtools.com/seoktoberfest/